Chat with Me

Call Button

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Saturday before Halloween Perverts!

I should be working on my costume! I have done zero work on it. I am very bad.

Lot of my vanilla friends as me what my favorite part of my S&M work is. They think it's because I get some perverse thrill out of beating a man. Well, actually there may be some truth to that...

My favorite part is that I have access to the twisted innermost fantasies of everyday people who walk around in their normal lives like a dirty thought never even crosses their minds! And the fantasies are never boring, never! Like one dude brings me a super-soaker full of hand lotion and I shoot it all over his face cause he wants to feel like he is being sprayed by buckets of cum. What an imagination! I got a little too worked up during our scene and by the time it was over the walls were covered in hand creme. And lucky me, most girls will never know what its like to spray cum all over a man's face but that's why I have such a charmed life.

Come to the Catsuit Lounge and tell me your fantasies, pretty please, it'll make me really happy. I know you want to... I have to get back to making my costume. It's a sin not to dress up on my favorite holiday. 

XO Switchy Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment