Chat with Me

Call Button

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Little Kink in My Christmas

Happy New Year Perverts!
Last week, I did my first phone session. It was with a gentlemen who I like to call the Cross-dressing Cameraman. Back in November, he saw my ad and called to request that I dress him up like a French maid while he cleans my apartment. We chatted briefly and I learned that he is a cameraman at the same movie studio where I used to work as a copywriter. However, I still suggested he come see me at my place of business, the Catsuit Lounge, because I don't like to invite strangers into my home. He said he would think about it and never called back.

Fast forward to the day after Christmas - I was out of town visiting my parents and staying at the same house that I grew up in. Cross-dressing Cameraman sent me a text that he wanted a 30 minute phone session. At that very moment, I was sitting on the couch in my pajamas watching re-runs of Curb Your Enthusiasm. It was 1AM and everyone in the house was asleep except for me. It was the perfect time to take my first phone session.

I talked with Cross-dressing Cameraman while sitting on the bed in my old bedroom. I was surrounded by some old stuffed animals that I never had the heart to throw away, and on the walls were framed photographs of me in costume from various childhood dance recitals. The room was also full of my father's belongings, because now that I don't live there, he uses the room as storage. He'd left stacks of paperwork and his golf shoes on my floor. And I am gazing over all of this while trying to sound sexy and mysterious. CC asked me lots of questions about my sexual history, like how many girls I have fooled around with (too many to count), if I ever play in my personal life (oh yes I do) and if he could scrub my toilet while wearing a dress.

I was a little nervous about the phone session, because I wasn't sure of what I was supposed to say. But shortly after we started talking I realized that a phone session is whatever we make of it. Some of the time, we were talking about what we would do to each other if we ever met in person, and some of the time we just shared kinky stories from our personal lives. It was very liberating to admit some of my naughty secrets to a complete stranger. And I felt like a rebellious teenager again, because any moment my parents could wake up and bust me dirty talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment