Chat with Me

Call Button

Monday, April 2, 2012

Popped my WAM cherry

Someone has a sweet tooth! 

I started sessioning at the Catsuit Lounge last summer. The Lounge is on a large piece of property and we can accomodate clients who want to play outside. Because of that, several of the Catsuit Domme's do splosh sessions. I didn't know a whole lot about sploshing, or WAM, and I didn't anticipate getting any requests for it, so I never gave it much thought. Until. . .

A man called me last week about sploshing and explained that he wanted to be covered in cake batter and whipped cream. I was immediately relieved. Some people like to splosh with baked beans or mud or spaghetti sauce. But cake batter and whipped cream makes me think of a slumber party that's gotten a little out of control. Innocent, fun and sweet.

So the big day came and I met the young man at the Ranch. He was a soft-spoken biologist in his late 20's from the mid-west. He told me that he had never sploshed before, but he had fantasized about it all through childhood while living in a pristine museum-like home under the strict rule of an OCD-clean mother. We drove to the nearest grocery store and he filled the cart with 24 boxes of cake mix and 10 tubs of whipped cream. He was courteous enough to ask me what my favorite cake flavor was.  I told him that I liked to eat white cake but for the purposes of what we were going to do, it really didn't matter. The checkout girl commented that we must be making lots of cakes, and Cakeboy replied "Bake sale."

"Yup!" I pipped in and smiled. "It's a fundraiser for children." I love being a kinky freak who blends so well into normal society.

The set up included mixing the cake batter with water in 3 large buckets, preparing 15 paper plates of whipped cream, laying down a tarp in the back yard and changing into panties and an old tank top (he was nude). And finally, I was ready to dominate. I started by holding a paper plate in each hand and then smashing the plates into the sides of his head at the same time, like I was playing the cymbals.  Then I found an old paint brush and dipped it in the batter and flicked it onto his chest and belly, Jackson Pollock-style. I dunked his head in the bucket, and for the grand finale I emptied the entire bucket over him, until ever bit of his body was covered. My legs and arms were sticky, and I had a few batter clumps in my hair.  He was giggling, and I'd had more fun that I thought I would. I felt like a little kid playing in the mud.

The dungeon only has one bathroom and I told Cakeboy he could shower first. "No you first," he insisted. "I'm gonna be in that shower for a loooong time." Then he grinned from ear to ear. Oh, I get it, he's gotta clean himself up and jerk off. I showered first.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! YEah! This is GReat..love it! Jackson Pollock! one of my favorites...

    ReplyDelete