Chat with Me

Call Button

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let's get messy

That's my ass getting stuffed with kiddie pasta!

The other day I showed up at the Lounge and walked right in on Fetish Jade tying a lucky boy to a tree. She had tubs of ice cream, large cans of pudding and Spaghetti O's, countless bottles of chocolate syrups and more sticky and slimy foods lined up on the ground.

I stripped down to my pantyhose and jumped right in. First we coated Messy Boy in vanilla pudding. I had a particularly good time pouring chocolate syrup over his head and watching it run down his body, making all kind of sexy dirty designs. Even though we stuffed his tighty whiteys with melted ice cream, his erection showed no signs of abating. It was very impressive, although we are very sexy WAM Dommes, so I understand why he was able to stay so hard with all that ice cream between his legs.

Then it was my turn to get dirty. Messy Boy bent me over a chair and spanked me over my pantyhose. (Oh how I love to get spanked!) Then he poured pudding over my head and down my back and stuffed my pantyhose with Spaghetti O's. By the time we were done the 3 of us were covered head to toe in pudding, ice cream, syrups, cooking oi and generic cheese whiz.

It's nice and warm out so you if you are a splosh fan, or want to try it for the first time, get messy with me under the hot sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment