Chat with Me

Call Button

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WAM CAM!


Crisco domination from my last 'live-action' WAM session.

Yesterday I got a call from a boy in Minnesota who wanted to have a cam session over Skype.

Minnesota Boy loves to get messy and admitted to a sneaker fetish.  Minnesota Boy took me on a tour of his apartment and finally set down his laptop on the floor of his kitchen where he had laid out a plastic tarp, and 3 large bowls of vanilla cake batter. He dyed the batter so one bowl had pink batter, one had green and one with blue. He showed me 4 different pairs of new sneakers because he wanted to get messy in a pair, so I told him to put on the hot pink Reeboks. You read that right- he owned a pair of hot pink sneakers.

Minnesota Boy stood in front of his laptop, naked, except for the kicks, with the 3 bowls set in front of him. I told him to rub and pour the batter onto various parts of his body and his shoes. I make him dunk his face in each bowl. I told him to stroke himself using the pink batter as lube. Finally, under my instruction, he ejaculated into his left shoe. I made sure to let him know that he was not to wash the cum out of his sneaker before the next time he wears it. I was quite pleased with myself for coming up with such a twisted idea, so after we finished, I rewarded myself with a trip to the movie theater to see Magic Mike.

We are WAMing at the Catsuit Lounge all summer! It's perfect weather for it! 
(323) 903-7184 or if you don't live in SoCal email for WAM CAM details! switchsophie@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment