Chat with Me

Call Button

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sex-free Saturday :(

One of my prospective booty calls invited me over to his apartment finally. I wore my sequins booty shorts for the occassion. The apartment has two bedrooms even though he lives alone. What a baller! His pit bull stuck his nose in my crotch and ran, and then I thought I'd go for it, so I threw myself at the Baller.

Him: I've got to get up early tomorrow.

Me: Goodbye, asshole. (I said "Goodbye" but only thought "asshole." I'm a classy lady).

I am not used to being rejected. Who doesn't want to bang me? I know who- it's the one guy I want.

But I am not gonna let it get me down all you wild things out there! I am going to play the rejection away!  Of course, I'll need your help, but you know I'm worth it.
switchsophie@gmail or (323) 903-7184. And don't be afraid to leave a voicemail if I don't pick up. It's a private voicemail box, not the answering machine I share with my grandma. Just kidding, she's dead. Hope to spank your all your asses very soon! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment