Chat with Me

Call Button

Sunday, November 6, 2011

In a Pissy Mood

I couldn't find a pic from Mexico, so here's me being fabulous in an old cemetery.
With all this rain in LA this week, I am reminded of the first time I gave a golden shower.

I was 21 and fresh outta college. I was up for anything. I met a 40 year old screenwriter with long hair and a Mercedes!  He told me he was was writing a screenplay 'on spec' (which is a fancy Hollywood way of saying "for free") about Mexican druglords, and invited me to join him on a research trip to Acapulco. One hour later we were fucking in an elevator. I never knew people seriously fucked in elevators!

When we landed in Mexico, he asked me to pee on him. I drank lots of tequila and did it.

I have since tried to pee on another person, and I haven't been successful at all. I can't get drunk in order to do it because I don't drink heavily anymore. Just like I also don't date screenwriters anymore.
But I just learned that a little champagne does the trick. So now I know how I am going to spend my time indoors this cold, rainy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment