Chat with Me

Call Button

Monday, May 14, 2012

An extra sweet session

Sugary treats for you to suck on!
A gentleman called me last week and told me that it was his fantasy to lick cupcake frosting off my feet and legs. He said that he would get the cupcakes from Sprinkles Cupcake Bakery in Beverly Hills. I told him that I would only agree to the session if he showed up with cupcakes for me, in addition to the ones that would be eaten off my feet.  And then, like a good cupcake slave he asked, "What are your favorite flavors?" It was on.

I nibbled on a heavenly carrot cake cupcake (my favorite!) while he smeared cream cheese frosting on my legs and feet and licked it off. I have been having my feet worshiped for years, but it was the first time my tootsies were covered in frosting. It tickled while he licked it off, and I did a lot of giggling in between bites of my cupcake. I had a blast. Thank you Cupcake Slave. I think I have a new fetish.

No comments:

Post a Comment