Chat with Me

Call Button

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gentlemen Prefer Hose

A little 'artsy' leg action for you.

I saw a new gentleman last week. He called me early in the morning to make an evening appointment. He asked if I would put on my pantyhose as soon as possible so by the time he met me, they would have a nice lived-in smell.

Our session was straight forward, yet lovely and playful, pantyhose worship. My favorite part about pantyhose worship is that the tingle I feel when someone touches my legs. I get goosebumps from fingers or lips running along the taut lycra. And he was ultra excited by the musk created by my running around all day in hose. In fact, he suggested that next time I work out in my hose before meeting him!

That gave me a great idea! I don't belong to gym, but I am a major yoga enthusiast and I practice at a yoga studio every morning. For those of you pantyhose enthusiasts, I would love to wear my pantyhose to my yoga class before hitting our session. I do vinyasa, power and Bikram yoga and if you know yoga, you know those are rigorous sweaty sessions!

I am at the Lounge in the afternoons and evenings this week, so call to get your sweet pantyhose fix!

XO, Miss Sophie Blue, Full-time fetishist, part-time Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment