Chat with Me

Call Button

Monday, November 21, 2011

Everything You Need is Downtown

8pm on a Saturday night and looking for trouble.

Last weekend I made it my mission to party as hard as I could. My mission brought me to the Standard Hotel in downtown LA, which is a party mecca for wacky young types like me. A tall, dark and handsome was introduced to me by a friend of a friend and I immediately got that vibe from him - that strong secure vibe from a really stable guy who is totally in control of himself and can get things done. Like the kind of guy I'd call if I ended up in jail.  He opened with a pick up line I get all the time: "Hey, you've got a great ass." Snooze . . .

But then he followed up with, "You must be an Italian girl." It was an astute observation made just by looking at my ass. Why yes, I am a full breed Italian-American. If you stare at my ass long enough you can see the generations of pasta eaters and grape stompers.

Tall, Dark and Handsome brought me downstairs to his suite where I finally got the birthday spanking I've been waiting for. It was so good I couldn't even stay at the hotel to party. I had to go right home and snuggle up in my bed. I am still bruised!

I always swell with pride when I see my bruised ass in the mirror. And underneath all that pride, a part of me wants to get revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment