Chat with Me

Call Button

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Throw each punch as though it will be your last

Get your minds out of the gutter-it's just a cigar.

It never ceases to amaze me how resilient the testicles are. I can pound and pound away with my dainty fist, yet I never do any real damage. No blood, no bruises, and they pop right back into shape.

I acquired a new pet over the weekend. I will call him Hot Chocolate because that he is what he brought me. Hot Chocolate said I could do whatever I wanted to him. "Pants off!" I ordered. Whatever I want is usually spanking and CBT. I guess I like torturing the rounder body parts. Hot Chocolate was a Mistress' dream. He was very obedient and he smiled a lot which made me want to hear him cry all the more! He tried to muffle his whimpers in a pillow while I punched his nuts but I could still hear him. After he left, I had a spring in my step for the rest of the evening. It feels good to know that little ol' me has the power to make a grown man cry.

Whenever life makes me feel frustrated and powerless, I will think of your balls.
Thank you, Hot Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment