Chat with Me

Call Button

Monday, November 14, 2011

Everyone Wants to Bang the Wardrobe Girl

A Mararon Ménage à Trois

I got my birthday wish today. I got spanked. I got way more spankings than years under my belt. I am a lucky girl. My spanker got lucky too, when I decided I needed revenge and spanked him way harder that I thought I could!  After my spanking a boy friend (not a boyfriend) called and offered to take me out for a belated birthday gourmet burger.

The best part of my fancy burger dinner was that my pal told me that he had his very first threesome. He recounted every detail of his new adventure. You never forget your first threesome! I had mine years ago at an after party for a musical I worked on, back when I was a wardrobe girl on Broadway in New York. It started off with a game of spin the bottle with me, the stage manager and his assistant. It ended with me strolling to the subway station at 5 in the morning. Snow was on the ground, my thong panty was in my purse, and there was a huge grin on my face. It must have been 10 degrees but I wasn't cold.

Now I live in Southern California and I never see snow. Between the balmy weather and the kinky sex, I always stay extra warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment