Chat with Me

Call Button

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I've been bad. Someone spank me now.

What an innocent face!
On Tuesday, my birthday, I made a smoothie, I went to yoga, my friends took me out for Thai and I turned in early. I thought, what a great way to start off my year! Finally, I am growing up. I can still have fun without drugs and alcohol and that's the way it should be. On Wednesday, the day after my birthday, we hit the Chateau Marmont Bar and I thought I would reward my good behavior with one glass of champagne.

Fast forward to this morning. My roommate is screaming that she can't take a shower because our bathroom is covered in puke.

One of my fabulous pets took me out to lunch this afternoon where I drank my body weight in ice water and inhaled a steak sandwich, and I was back to my normal self in no time.

We all get a free pass on our birthday right? Or in my case, the day after my birthday.  My only regret is that I have yet to receive my birthday spanking! And after last night's fiasco, I really deserve one!

No comments:

Post a Comment